Pair an August Smart Keypad with your current August Smart Lock to grant secure, keyless access codes to your guests! Discover a more convenient home with August today.
Add to cart
pop-up content starts
pop-up content ends
August at IFA: Introducing August Software in Yale EMEA Products
We have exciting news to share from IFA: after over 5 years of our community asking for August products to be available in Europe, we’re finally entering the EMEA market starting with our top-rated software! Launching under the Yale Access brand, our Connected by August module will be rebranded in EMEA as the Yale Access module and will soon be available for purchase for new and existing Yale Smart Lock owners in the EMEA region. When used in conjunction with the all new Yale Access app (available on iOS, Android, and AppleWatch devices), the Yale Access module will empower compatible European Yale Smart Locks with August’s full suite of capabilities, including the ability to:
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control access and monitor who comes and goes, all from your phone, anywhere in the world.
- Manage access for anyone. Grant access for a few weeks, a few hours, or a few minutes. It’s up to you.
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 Activity Feed.
- Unlock when you arrive. Auto-Unlock detects your arrival and unlocks the door automatically.
- Lock automatically. Never worry if your door is locked again.
- Know you’re secure with DoorSense™, a sensor that tells the Yale Access app if your door is securely closed or left ajar.
- Verbally lock the door through Alexa, Siri or the Google Assistant.
- Integrate with top hosting platforms like Airbnb and HomeAway to make guest check-in and check-out a breeze.
- Connect with leading home security systems like SimpliSafe and Alarm.com to ensure complete home security.
Along with the Yale Access module launch, Yale is furthering its in-home delivery services with major UK retailer Waitrose & Partners. They just completed a successful pilot program that allowed customers to grant delivery drivers access to their homes right from their phones, expanding from an initial 300 postcodes to over 800 across greater London. We’re proud to partner with our parent company ASSA ABLOY and sister companies like Yale to further in-home deliveries and power smarter and more secure households worldwide.
The Yale Access module will come with the Yale Connect bridge, which links the lock to Wi-Fi and enables remote access from anywhere. The module will be available at Yalelock.com and retailers throughout the EMEA region. Compatible Yale locks are: Keyless, Conexis, Digital Monoblock, Doorman.